3 SIMPLE STEPS TO YOUR NEXT BIG LEAP IN BUILDING YOUR SCHOOL
- Get your ticket to the EC Leadership Live Event
- Attend the event
- Learn the new strategies and content
- Map out your implementation strategy for the year
- Leave motivated with new skills and your strategy for what to do when you get back to your school
What is the EC LEADERSHIP LIVE EVENT?
The EC Leadership Live Event is an EPIC two day event that brings together
a select group of highly driven owners and directors who are committed to excellence.
During our 2 days together you will learn
a tool chest of strategies:
- What the theme of your monthly staff meetings should be
- How to structure your calendar so you are consistently motivating staff
- How to create standards for everything in your school
- The best ways to introduce new programs to staff and get their buy-in
- Unleashing the greatness of your team
- Time management strategies and tips
- Scripting through difficult parent conversations
- How to create the systems you need to consistent follow up accountability
- What to focus on EVERY month
This is just a taste of what you will be empowered to do at the end of our time together.
3 Reasons You Need To Come to New York City
For This Epic Event
“Business moves at the speed of relationships”
My mentor Todd Herman says this all the time and I couldn’t agree with it more.
This is a HIGHLY curated event – you CANNOT just buy a ticket – every person needs to fill out an application and then get on a call with me personally.
The reason – I want owners and directors who are committed to excellence and truly want to build and grow in their leadership skills and build their schools.
This isn’t just another conference – this is an implementation conference and the people that come to this event are in for the long game.
Get into a room for 2 days with people that “GET IT!”
Plan out your ENTIRE year with me
One of the biggest things I teach EC leaders is that EVERY minute, hour, day and block of time is valuable and you MUST know how to use it in a way that continues to build your school.
If you come and invest 2 days with me – my promise is that you will leave with your greased slide and your runway ready for takeoff of the year!
I’ve been to my share of conferences and events and nothing frustrates me more and then listening to content
Hearing speakers drone one and on
Having my brain feel like mush
With pages and pages of notes
Feeling on a high
Only to come crashing down because i have no idea where to begin?
We are mapping it out and well be doing a pre call to prep for the 2 days
You will leave with your calendar and roadmap ready to execute on!
Learn from a panel of Guest Expert Teachers
Having the right mentors and teachers has been a game changer in my life
And knowing who to learn from is super valuable in building your school
I’ve opened my rolodex and I’ve invited the very BEST people in the field to come and present on leadership, productivity and parent partnerships.
I’ve seen too many events where a speaker will get up and talk about a topic that isn’t relevant to most of the audience. I’ve seen their eyes glaze over as they pull out their phones or look at their watches — this is not happening here.
You CANNOT get access to some of these people’s insight and wisdom anywhere else. And their appearances come with a pretty price tag. But you get that as part of your ticket to the event.
It’s because I’ve worked with Chanie this year and she’s helped me set up the right systems and strategies in place for my school!
The conference is divided into four sections:
Our featured Leadership speaker Lolly Daskal will be speaking about The 7 Archetypes of Great Leadership: How to Unleash Your Greatness
During Lolly’s session, you will learn:
- How to figure out what your “fingerprint” is — your unique way to provide value to the teachers and parents — so you can stop copying everyone else, or running after the next idea, find what feels good for you as a leader!
- We will go through the diagnostic steps so you understand how your daily actions reflect the way your team operates.
- Specific strategies to understand what gets between you and your greatness
- How to leverage your weakness as the leader
- Understanding the different leadership archetypes and how you show up every day and more
About Lolly Daskal
Lolly Daskal is one of the most sought-after executive leadership coaches in the world.
Her extensive cross-cultural expertise spans 14 countries, six languages and hundreds of companies. As founder and CEO of Lead From Within, her proprietary leadership program is engineered to be a catalyst for leaders who want to enhance performance and make a meaningful difference in their companies, their lives, and the world. Based on a mix of modern philosophy, science, and nearly thirty years coaching top executives, Lolly’s perspective on leadership continues to break new ground and produce exceptional results.
As Seen In
Our featured Productivity speaker Rivka Caroline will be speaking about Creating Systems for Improved Productivity: Getting to the Root of Time Management Issues
- How to banish the word “busy” from your vocabulary and actually get what you want to get done!
- Finally get focused and find out the “easy” way to complete your most important work…even if you’re a busy director, have lots of responsibilities and a “million things” to do each day.
- A valuable visualization exercise that will crystallize what you really want in your school & life so you can instantly act upon it.
- Strategies for structuring your workday for minimum stress and maximum motivation (and productivity).
- Tips for breaking down any big project down into small, manageable chunks…so you can stop feeling overwhelmed and finally quit procrastinating.
- Identify and leverage your “highest value” activities and use your time in the best way possible.
- How to easily construct a simple daily routine that will help you establish priorities, limit procrastination, keep track of goals, and even make you healthier!
- How to become the CEO of your “mini temple” AKA your office space.
- You’ll receive a customized worksheet for more accountability and follow up.
About Rivka Caroline
With 7 kids and a husband too, Rivka has had to be an expert in everyday organization for the last 20 years. Be it getting out the front door with all the correct paraphanalia, meal times, school bag preparation or just keeping the kids focused and calm ( most of the time ..). Rivka has real-life experience on going from frazzled to being focused.
Born and raised in London, England, Rivka moved to New York in 1993 with her husband and they moved to Miami in 1994 where they have lived since. Having helped thousands of mothers with their organizational skills and improving their happiness and efficiency, Rivka wrote her first book ‘From Frazzled to Focus’ created a time management agenda and is busy working on her next time management book.
Using her masters degree in Psychology to help get to the root of time management issues Rivka is a frequent public speaker across the USA and internationally on the subject of living a better, more organized life, and simple yet effective tools on how to get there.
Our featured Parent Partnership speaker Dr. Yamalis Diaz will be speaking about Scripting Through Challenging
- How to set respectful boundaries with parents about communication
- The exact script to use when you need to let a parent know now is not the time to talk
- How to assist your staff with scripting through difficult parent conversations
- How to hold a parent accountable for gossiping about other kids, teacher or parents in school
- How to deal with parents who are toxic, needy, in denial, aggressive and more!
- How to break through teacher defensiveness when giving them feedback on their relationship or communication with parents.
About Dr. Yamalis Diaz
Yamalis Diaz, PhD is a clinical assistant professor of child and adolescent psychiatry at the NYU School of Medicine. She is also a licensed psychologist in the Institute for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity and Behavior Disorders at The Child Study Center at NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Diaz specializes in behavioral parent training, including Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) and other behavioral interventions to help parents develop effective strategies for managing their child’s attention and behavior problems.
CULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- You’ll learn how to identify the 3 C’s in your leadership team
- What is the Ladder of Leadership
- Consistent simple actions you can take everyday to ensure this stays a success.
- The exact steps you need to take to start creating a culture of innovation
- The month by month formula for boosting morale and how they practically looks in your classroom.
- How to work with emotionally needy teachers
- How to finally satisfy the teacher who need endless compliments
- Dealing with passive aggressive behavior
- Scripts for calling out on toxic and gossip behavior and how to ensure it doesn’t happen again!
Ready to join?
Here is what you get:
You’ll receive access to The Vault, which will have worksheets, PDFs, and guides with specific activities and tasks to consistently help you get results in your school.
Register before March 31st, 2018 and receive lifetime access to the recording of the entire event.
Will this program work for me?
This program doesn’t work unless you do. It’s impossible (and would be completely unethical not to mention illegal) for me to guarantee anything like that. But I do have a track record and I ONLY work with people that are ready to do the work and be honest and commit!
But What If I’m On The Fence? Maybe I Should Wait Until Next Time...
But look (and you know this) — nothing will change in your life unless you do. None of us ever feel quite ‘ready’ to take a big leap. But if we’re truly committed to bringing our visions and dreams to life, we must take decisive action today.
Because the actions you take TODAY determine the quality of your life in the future!
How many people will be there?
This year we are having 50 people – but being the quality of the event – its by application only.
Where should I book a hotel and fly in?
Will there be food?
Here are some of my client results…
I listened to some of the Leadership presenters late into the night, and although I was exhausted, I came to school energized. It’s the best staff development I ever experienced!”
I KNEW this was the next best step for me, but I was hesitant to join and use the budget towards my training instead of the staff – I took the leap and haven’t looked back!
What surprised me is how SIMPLE and EASY Chanie makes it to follow steps, take action and get things done!
The inner circle has provided me with a roadmap with specific direction to help me reach my personal destination.”
Some teachers redid their centers immediately, while other teachers added original sensory activity and games that were inspired by these workshops.”
What is unique about this event?
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- High acheiving owners and directors who want to take their school to the next level
- They want systems, frameworks, and scripts to build their school
- They are ready for accountability
- They are ready to roll up their sleeves and implement the strategies that you’ll learn over these two days.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM NOT FOR?
- The conference is not for someone who is looking for a magic bullet and hopes that this event will solve all of their problems.
- Those suffering from “Shiny Object Syndrome”, especially when it comes to conferences and consuming more content.
Currently, I am more proactive. I am engaged with my staff and encourage and empower them. I do not try to “solve” the issue for them but, I am asking questions to help them solve the issue for themselves. They love the ownership this gives them and without a doubt they are happier!
What surprised me was how quickly I am able to implement what I have learned and how much more confident I am in my leadership abilities.”
If you’re interested in joining us for EC Leadership Live,
please complete + submit this form.
If you have any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chanie Wilschanski M.S.Ed is an early childhood strategist and leadership coach – founder of DiscoverED Consulting a RESULTS driven company designed for early childhood progressive directors who want top talent teachers, maxed out registration, parents who value their work and more strategies and time with less overwhelm!
With a decade of experience and extensive training in the Reggio Approach she has had the privilege of training thousands of educators spanning 6 continents and 16 countries.
She is also the author of the DiscoverED Curriculum Series – The Ultimate Idea Generator which guides early childhood centers to bringing in more progressive materials and provocations into all the centers for many different units of study and the Jewish Holidays.
In addition, Chanie currently directs the early childhood program at the Beis Rivkah Seminary in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY where she lives with her husband and 3 children.
- I started my journey over a 11 years ago and taught in Manhattan’s innovative Preschool of the Arts for 5 years.
- In 2012 I got my Masters in Early Childhood and Special ED from Mercy College.
- Currently I’m a professor for the EC course in Beth Rivkah teaching Seminary.
- I’ve worked with schools from 6 continents and 16 different countries!
A Bit About Me…
- I am a wife and mother of 3 beautiful children ages 2, 4 and 6.
- A sibling to 7 brothers and sisters
- A Sensory lover! I have 3 sensory bins in my living room and one of them is a kiddie pool!
- I’m a suburban girl who who grew up in Elizabeth NJ and now live in Brooklyn NY (still getting used to city life)
- I write weekly thank you letters – EVERY Friday morning for 30 minutes. I’ve written letters to friends, clients, family members, authors and speakers who have inspired me.
- I love warm hot espressos and a really good avocado sushi roll
- I read on average 2 books a week – that range from leadership, early childhood, marketing, parent relationships, productivity and much more.