In Masterclass 3 of the Ripple Effect, we are looking at The Parents, and how you can create the balance between authority and empathy as you.
We look at the three biggest challenges with parents, the three types of armour parents use, as well as how you can get the results you want from parent meetings and match the parents' beliefs with your own.
Mastering the Key Paradigm Shifts
Create a Common Language working towards the same goal
- How to script your company language
- How to choose a shared goal
- What tools you can hand to your staff so they can be more intentional with the children
The Balance Between Empathy & Authority
- Why parents put on armour when they walk into a meeting
- How to navigate them into taking off their armour as you balance empathy and authority
The Summit of Excellence
The Ripple Effect of Doing One Thing
- The Number One metric to measure a collaborative culture
- The number one ritual of creating an environment of risk taking
- The number one routine to create a culture of innovation
Replay available 3-26-19
- Do you want staff who bring fresh ideas into the classroom, and who work together towards shared goals?
- Do you want parents who value your teachers?
- Do you want more confidence to lead your team?
The change starts with you.
Join us for The EC Summit of Excellence.
NEW YORK CITY | 15 - 16 JULY 2019