Frequently Asked Questions
Who is The EC Summit of Excellence for?
The EC Summit of Excellence is for owners and directors who:
- Want to be more successful in their schools
- Want to have quality to the work they do
- Want to create structure to the chaos that happens
- Understand that the change starts with them
- Want to build the powerful routines and habits that embody a successful leader
- Want to reach their goals and implement them
Where is the event taking place?
The event is taking place at Dobbin in Brooklyn, New York City. Our venue has an amazing rooftop terrace, so there will be space to enjoy fresh air during lunch.
Address: 64 Dobbin Street, Brooklyn, NY 11222
Are meals included in my ticket cost?
Yes - breakfast, lunch, and snacks all day.
VIPs will also get dinner on Monday evening.
Which airport should I fly into?
There are three airports you can fly into: EWR, JFK, or LGA.
Where should I stay?
The Summit of Excellence has negotiated a group rate, for all conference attendees at The Hoxton Hotel for just $219/night.
The Hoxton Hotel is a short 10 minute walk from Dobbin St., where the conference will be held. WE have negotiated a special rate for the hotel, and will let you know the code after you have booked your ticket.
Please note that July is high season for the area, and the hotel will likely sell out as we get closer to the event date so it is best to reserve your room as soon as possible.
If The Hoxton sells out, or if you would like to consider other hotels in the area, feel free check out the following hotels:
- McCaren Hotel (6 min walk)
- William Vale (6 min walk)
- Williamsburg Hotel (9 min walk)
- Pod Hotel (17 min walk)
All of these hotels are more expensive than the Hoxton, besides for the Pod Hotel, which has small rooms and limited amenities.
Is there parking?
No. Driving yourself is time-consuming and expensive, and it's very difficult to find parking, so we highly recommend that you use Uber and Lyft to get around.