4 weeks of building your School of Excellence
- How to identify your leadership gap
- How to become more self-aware of your weakness and what to do about it
- How to lead with more confidence
Live session on Wednesday, April 18th at 8:30pm ET
- The secret to getting your most important projects done
- The 3-minute meeting for optimal productivity
- The secret strategy to get EVERYONE on your team to finish the most important projects
Live session on Wednesday, April 25th at 8:30pm ET
- The system to get your teachers on board with parent relationships
- The scripts to email and get on the phone with parents
Live session on Wednesday, May 2nd at 8:30pm ET
CULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Two strategies to create an environment of risk-taking
- The 3-step process to boost creativity in your center
- A diagnostic to see if your teachers are ready for feedback to grow
Live session on Wednesday, May 9th at 8:30pm ET
Chanie Wilschanski M.S.Ed is an early childhood strategist and leadership coach – founder of DiscoverED Consulting a RESULTS driven company designed for early childhood progressive directors who want top talent teachers, maxed out registration, parents who value their work and more strategies and time with less overwhelm!
With a decade of experience and extensive training in the Reggio Approach she has had the privilege of training thousands of educators spanning 6 continents and 16 countries.
She is also the author of the DiscoverED Curriculum Series – The Ultimate Idea Generator which guides early childhood centers to bringing in more progressive materials and provocations into all the centers for many different units of study and the Jewish Holidays.
In addition, Chanie currently directs the early childhood program at the Beis Rivkah Seminary in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY where she lives with her husband and 3 children.